Colour: light yellow vermouth with slight chlorophyll nuances conferred by squeezing the herbs.
- Aroma: pleasant, delicate with the scent of sweet fruity notes and the harmony of selected spices that make warm and familiar the overall fragrance.
- Taste: pleasantly sweet and fresh on the palate with a persistent and lasting aftertaste recalling ripe fruit, nutmeg and cloves.
- drink it “on the rocks”, but it gives the best when mixed, as it is an excellent ingredient that gives a natural touch of sweetness to cocktails.
- It lends itself to the preparation of classic cocktails such as: the Palm Beach
- It can give the right inspiration to create some new sweet-drinks or new interpretations.