Located in France’s most beautiful and most productive fruit-growing region, Domaine Eyguebelle has grown gradually with the seasons, nourished by values and flavours.
It traces its back to 1137 in the Cistercian monastery of Aiguebelle, nestled between orchards, olive groves and lavender fields, where monks worked with patience and passion to create fruit and herb liqueurs.
Since 1949 Eyguebelle and its spirits brand Ælred, have been merrily crafting the finest syrups, liqueurs and spirits in Drôme Provençale ; making everything from ancient herbal liqueurs inspired by the monks of Aiguebelle Abbey to cutting-edge spirits used by the world’s top bartenders.
Today, Eyguebelle enjoy working with local producers and keep using the authentic techniques for distilling the fruit’s character which guarantee the quality and taste of the fruits and herbs used in its products.
- Spirits specialist since 1889
- Company located in the heart of the Drôme Provençale in France
- High quality spirits full of elegance and delicacy
- Traditional recipes and methods invented by monks
- Herbarium of 100+ medicinal and aromatic plants
- Local production and selection of high quality fruits
- Long and delicate distilling processes